T&C’s and Policies
Under 8’s Policy
Children under the age of 8 years will not be admitted to the Swimming Pool unless accompanied in the water at all times by a responsible Adult of 18 years or over. The responsible person should maintain a constant watch over the children for whom they are responsible and be in close contact with those of their children who are weak or
non-swimmers. A child under the age of 8 years will still be required to be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 years or over even if the child is a competent swimmer.
In order to be refunded, you must give 24 hours notice prior to your booking start time. After this time, a refund will not be issued.
All children must be aged between 8 -14 in order to attend the inflatable sessions. They must also be competent swimmers and must be able to swim 25 metres unaided. The children will be swim tested by our lifeguards on arrival and may be asked not to use the inflatable if lifeguards do not think your child is a competent swimmer this is to maintain your child’s safety. Adults may be permitted but will not be allowed to use the inflatable.
Membership Terms and Conditions
– From August 1st 2021
Use of Bramley Baths Membership card applies to services at Bramley Baths. Memberships
1. All members must have completed a PAR-Q (Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire) which helps us identify medical or health conditions. We may require you to obtain a doctor’s note before you take part in physical activity at Bramley Baths’.
2. Members wishing to use the gym must have had an induction with one of our qualified instructors. No exceptions. Gym inductions are included free of charge at the time of application for customers
3. It is your responsibility to make us aware of are any changes to your health, that may affect your physical ability, you must inform a member of the gym team and update your PAR-Q.
4. All members participate in any exercise at their own risk.
5. Memberships are payable by direct debit. Memberships can be payable by a one – off upfront payment for the month ahead, however this will incur an additional administration fee of £6.
6. Notice of 30 days must be given to change or cancel a membership.
7. Bramley Baths will only terminate a membership, without 30 days’ notice, for the following reasons, on receipt of a written request accompanied by appropriate evidence, sent to a team leader: long-term illness or injury for a period of two months or more / Redundancy / Emigration.
8. Failure to present the membership card may lead to refusal of entry or the day rate being levied.
9. Should a membership card be lost or damaged, a £1 charge will be required to replace the card.
10. All correspondence and returned cards must be sent to Bramley Baths, Broad Lane, LS13 3DF
11. Bramley Baths’ memberships, do not include access to any privately run fitness sessions or any block-booking activity.
12. Membership fees may be increased at the discretion of Bramley Baths
Junior gym users and members
a) Junior memberships are applicable for members that are aged between 12 – 16.
b) Members aged between 12 – 13 are only allowed to access the gym when it is supervised by a qualified gym instructor. These sessions are available through booking only.
c) Members of this category MUST have an induction with a gym instructor AND have a signed PAR-Q from their parent or guardian, with all emergency contact details up to date and correct.
d) Junior members are not permitted to use the free weights
13. Admittance to activities is strictly by booking only*. If a booking is made and that booking is not fulfilled (i.e. a no show) this place will become available after 15 minutes of the start time of the session, unless a prior arrangement has been made with the receptionist and management team.
14. Anyone who does not attend their booked session, three times, will not be allowed to book onto any further sessions for one month. They will be allowed to attend a session, with spaces on the day, but no guarantee of a space can be made.
15. Bramley Baths’ accept no responsibility for loss or damage to the member’s personal effects, or personal injury to the member whilst on Bramley Baths’ property except in so far as such loss, damage or injury is, by law, incapable of exclusion.
16. Bramley Baths’ respect the rights of their customers and staff and will not tolerate violent, abusive or intimidating behaviour within the centre, or any abuse by telephone or in writing to any of the staff. Person’s exhibiting unacceptable behaviour will be asked to leave the premises and may be prosecuted.
17. It is the responsibility of the member to inform the Bramley Baths’ reception team of any changes to their personal details – this can be done in person, over the phone or via email.
18. Personal details will be used only for the purpose of communicating with you about Bramley Baths’ services and held in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. We will retain your data for the length of your membership and up to 2 years after that. It will not be shared with third parties.
19. Bramley Baths’ will endeavour to give prior notice of any alteration to or cancellation of activities or centre programmes, but reserve the right to do so without prior notice.
20. Bramley Baths’ cannot be held responsible for any services or equipment not being available, for whatever reason
*Some sessions may differ with booking procedure due to their one off nature.