Fancy a background with a difference in your zoom meetings?
Adding a background image is a good way to keep your meeting or chat distraction-free – and show your support for Bramley Baths, too!
Simply save the image below to your computer and follow the instructions below:
How to change your Zoom background
- Download Zoom on your Mac or Windows computer.
- Open the app and log into your Zoom account.
- Click the gear icon in the top right-hand corner to navigate to Settings.
- In the left menu, click Virtual Background.
- Select one of Zoom’s default background images or click the + icon to upload your own photo.
- During a Zoom meeting, click the ^ arrow next to Stop Video and click Choose Virtual Background… to change or turn off your Zoom background.