We’re delighted to be back open and are implementing a phased return to ensure our customers can enjoy the centre in comfort and enable our team to adapt to the new ways of working.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What safety measures do you have in place?
We’ve been working hard to ensure measures are in place for the safety of customers and staff. These include:
- A booking-only system
- We will be operating at less than 50% capacity to allow for social distancing
- Social distancing measures include a one-way system, clearly marked by posters and floor stickers. Exit is via the community garden door
- We ask you come already showered and pool ready, with costumes underneath. No showers will be available on site due to social distancing issues.
- Communal changing rooms will be closed. Changing will be via poolside cubicles which will be allocated to you on arrival.
- All areas – including changing cubicles – will be thoroughly cleaned before each session
2. What times are your pool sessions?
We’re re-opening in manageable step-by-step stages. Please see our timetable page for more.
3. Do I need to book?
YES! When we reopen you will need to book all sessions in advance – absolutely no drop-ins. This helps us to make sure that the total number of people using the Centre is controlled. Details of how to book below:
When booking please say which lane you would like to be in. Fast should be for people who swim quickly with front crawl.
Please state which lane you’d like to book in. Fast lane is suitable for front crawl swimmers.
5. How do I download Clublink app?
6. What do I do when arrive for my swim session?
- Come swim ready, with costume/trunks under your clothes. Please shower at home
- Only bring essential items
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your session starts
- Check in with our receptionist, who will take your temperature. You’ll be given a lane band to identify what lane you’re in
- Go through to the pool entrance where you’ll be asked to remove your shoes while observing social distancing markings and signs.
- Take your shoes with you and get changed in your allocated cubicle
- Follow the one-way system around the pool before entering the pool at marked points.
- If you want to take a break, we ask you get out of the pool and follow the one-way system round to your cubicle. Due to social distancing rules, no socialising at the end of the pool
- Please listen to instructions issued by lifeguards and abide by the rules, or you may be asked to leave.
- Leave the pool via the rear doors. Before you enter the community garden, please put your shoes back on using the chairs provided.
Please note: changing time is included in your session times.
7. What happens if I need to cancel?
8. Can I unfreeze my membership?
You can either pay as you go at £4.80 a session until our timetable expands, or you can unfreeze your membership by calling 0113 256 0949. Please note a membership does not guarantee admittance due to the reduced capacity in the pool.
9. What if I have Covid symptoms?
Please don’t come if you have any Covid-19 symptoms, such as a high temperature, a new, continuous cough, a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste or shortness of breath.
10. What’s happening with swimming lessons?
Children’s lessons re-start on week commencing 14 September. Parents/guardians have been contacted by e-mail.
Drop us a line via e-mail: [email protected] or call us on 0113 256 0949.