BRAMLEY BATHS VISION AND AIMS
Bramley Baths is a not-for-profit community enterprise. Our aims and objectives are social, community-driven, locally focused, but we’re also keen to meet and work with like-minded individuals, groups and organisations around the world.
The purpose, vision and long term aims were written by Friends of Bramley Baths to reflect the views of the individuals who joined together to ensure a future for Bramley Baths as a social enterprise.
The purpose of Bramley Baths is to:
1. Act as a social hub for the benefit of the community
2. Provide a centre for fitness, fun and well being
3. Enable people to swim and to learn how to swim
4. Preserve a historic treasure and a local asset
Our aim for the future is to become a long-term viable community enterprise strengthening community spirit and acting as the driving force for new community initiatives in Bramley.
We will develop Bramley Baths into a well-branded top-class affordable attraction providing leisure, fitness and education for all which is available when people want to use it.
As an employer we will provide a good experience for our employees.
KEY LONG TERM AIMS
Over the next 5 years we will:
1. Develop the Baths in to a viable sustainable enterprise with a business model appropriate to a community venture including ensuring that it is well run, effectively marketed and appropriately branded.
2. Develop Bramley Baths into a top-class affordable attraction providing leisure, fitness and education for all and available when people want to use it.
3. Build strong effective relationships with the community and act as a catalyst for community initiatives in Bramley.
4. Create a good working environment for employees with appropriate policies procedures and practice.